Tired of changing bed sheet often? Try using duvet. What is duvet? Find the answer here completely, from the definition until the tips on choosing duvet.
The bed is probably could become your first love; at least, second love. You will spend many hours in your bed, moreover if in the weekend. With television series and snacks, you won’t get away for hours. Our bed must be comfortable and beautiful. Using a bed sheet or even duvet can be the solution to make your bed attractive. Today, we won’t discuss the bed sheet; we will focus on a duvet. What is duvet? Is it different from the bed sheet, comforter and duvet cover? Know the answer thoroughly here. Just keep scrolling!
The Introduction about Duvet
Duvet is one of the sheets that come with your bed with same function as bed sheet, bed cover or comforter. But Duvet may become the solution for your who want to change the style of your bed often. So, Duvet is a kind of sheet filled with microfibers or feathers and have a same function as comforter and comes with a duvet cover. The duvet cover has many colors and patterns you can choose. If you ask what do you put inside a duvet cover, then the duvet cover insert is the answer. So basically, an inner duvet with duvet cover will become a comforter alike, that will beautify your bed plus comfort you while you sleep.
The benefit of having duvet with its cover, rather than bed sheet, bed cover or comforter are:
- You can change your bed style in a second because duvets are thin so it’s easier to move
- You don’t have to buy the expensive and heavy bed sheet; just buy some inner duvets and a tons of duvet covers with many colors and pattern.
- Duvet or comforter which is better? We think you should use duvet rather than the big comforter.
- You can save space from big and wide bed sheets.
- It is healthier because the dirt in your bed doesn’t directly absorb to your inner duvet; it is protected by the cover.
Tips on choosing the right Duvet (plus empty duvet cover)
Although it is seems easy to find the right duvet for you, know that you must pay attention to these things before you go for buying an inner duvet with its cover:
- Choose the duvet with right thickness. The thicker duvet is not always good, because it may make you uncomfortable, and the thinner duvet will make you feels cold when you are sleeping. But mostly duvet have the right thickness and you don’t have to worry about that.
- Don’t try using duvet without cover; it will get dirty easily and absolutely are not healthy for you.
- Make sure you find the right duvet cover for your duvet cover insert. Choose the style of your favourite and apply it in your bed. See if it is compatible with the size of your bed.
Buying an inner duvet with its cover may be the one simplest way to redecorate your bed. Rather than buying the big bed sheet, why don’t you try the duvet and empty duvet cover? So, with our explanation above, your “what is duvet” question is already answered.